the hostgator coupon Pingates.com tumbas lek: Sexy Leprechaun

Friday, March 2, 2012

Sexy Leprechaun

So, it's a beautiful day and you decide to go for a walk in the woods. You are walking, walking, walking and wait, what is that you see? It's not moving, so you freeze in place because after all, it could be a bear. While you are standing there trying to keep your heart from beating out of your chest (after all a bear might eat you), you realize, with much relief, that it's not a bear. So you step closer, closer, thinking curiosity killed a cat but you can't help being nosey, and then you see a totally naked leprechaun sitting in a pot of gold and she turns her head and says to you, "Well what would you do with a pot of gold?"  I personally, would first grab her underwear and as much gold as I could stuff in my empty backpack (I already drank the six pack) and then run as fast as I could home! Now I know you're wondering why I would swipe her underwear, the answer is simple, no respectable leprechaun would run through the woods naked, people would think she's nuts! 

Sexy Leprechaun is by Fawn Palmer and is being released today at Squigglefly just in time for St. Patrick's Day!