the hostgator coupon Pingates.com tumbas lek: Bob the Builder

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bob the Builder

If you don't know "Bob the Builder", you are are not a preschooler or, you do not live at my house. My twin granddaughters, love "Bob the Builder" and my very dear friend, Bob, who is a builder, is known to them as "Bob the Builder". And what makes it really fun for all of us, is they believe that Bob is the authentic "Bob the Builder" who when confronted with a problem always responds with his motto, "Can we fix it" to which "Wendy" and the rest of his crew chime in with "Yes we can."

Since it is the 20th of the month, it is time for an inspiration for you to join the fun at Dude Time Doodles Challenge. I used "Ernie the Carpenter" from Bonibleaux Designs Digis and I was inspired by the colors and by my "Bob the Builder" who also sports a mustache. However, I must tell you, I have never seen Bob in a pair of coveralls and he wears glasses, but for sure, that's Bob's hat on Ernie.

You have two weeks to use whatever inspires you from the pictures to complete the challenge and link your creation at Dude Time Doodles for a chance to be one of Three Top Winners or Top Blog plus, it will give you a chance to play with some of the goodies Santa has in store for you. Be sure to visit the blogs of my team member using the links on my sidebar, and don't forget to visit Lynn, our guest designer for December.



I