the hostgator coupon Pingates.com tumbas lek: Caroling Snow(wo)man

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Caroling Snow(wo)man

I love this image from Sassy Cheryl's but the more I look at it the more I think I should have deleted several of the larger snowflakes.  Snowflakes come in all shapes and sizes and it is claimed that no two flakes of snow are alike, which is hard to believe when you look out the door and see a foot of snow. I am of the opinion that the size of the snowman is relative to the size of its snowflakes, so, you see, I needed big snowflakes for mom and dad snowpeople and smaller snowflakes for snowbaby. The snowman-director of this choir, is of a medium build so mid-size snowflakes were a necessity. It all makes perfect sense to me. If you are wondering about the blue snowflakes, they were imported from some far away tropical island where the water is blue, or there is a dog in the neighborhood that consumed a bottle of blue food coloring.   And should you ask, these troubadours are caroling "Grandma got run over by a reindeer walking home from our house Christmas Eve".