the hostgator coupon Pingates.com tumbas lek: Man Candy Monday: Kilt Edition

Monday, July 11, 2011

Man Candy Monday: Kilt Edition


I heart Monday's because my Twitter stream is flooded with delicious eye candy. This is a dangerous time for me to be out and about since I'd rather not subject those around me to my fan girl squee's, sights and obnoxious laughter. Or super loud gasps because Naughty Author #2 posted a link to a nearly nekkid to fully nekkid man from her secret stash of model links. So join us on Twitter Monday's to ogle, sigh, drool, lick, snark and giggle about models, athletes, men in uniform, actors, and the list goes on. Bring photos to share and use the hashtag #ManCandyMonday. This all goes down at 8PM CST. So for you West Coaster's its 6 your time, Mountain peeps: 7, East Coaster's: 9. You won't regret it.

Tonight's theme is Men In Kilts:




So there you have. Just a little sampling of what will be clogging/breaking the Twitter feeds. So bring pictures of kilted men. Heck, bring pictures of hot men! We don't discriminate. It becomes a free-for-all 10 minutes in.

So... any hotties that look good in a kilt? Remember, Sharing is Caring.