the hostgator coupon Pingates.com tumbas lek: W...W...W... (7)

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

W...W...W... (7)


W...W...W...Wednesdays is a weekly meme MizB of Should Be Reading



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
So, here's my answers:
• What are you currently reading? Cowboys Like Us by Vicki Lewis Thompson.
If you haven't guessed by now, I LOVE my romance covers. And this one is icing on the cake. If all cowboys looked like this, I would not have left Texas. This is my first by Ms. Thompson and also first from the Harlequin Blaze line. AND it's the10th Anniversary Edition. There's actually 2 books in here. Notorious was Ms. Thompson's first book and she is 1 of 6 original authors that started writing for Harlequin Blaze at the beginning. I requested this off NetGalley.


Ripe for Pleasure by Isobel Carr
Oh second sons. You have been over looked and now you have your chance to proved that second sons are awesomer than first borns. Oh Leo. And yay for women who aren't virgins. It seems like I've been on a roll with them. It's time to shake it up a little. Bring a woman who has chosen the profession of courtesan and isn't afraid to admit to it. 
Dark Awakening by Kendra Leigh Castle
I heart vampires and I heart shifters. But in this book, we get the best of both worlds. Take one hot vampire who turns into a large cat with a side of seer with nightmares and what do you get? An explosive, sensual secret world filled with political upheaval, magick and betrayal. This is my first book of Ms. Castle's and I intend to put her backlist on The Pile. 


• What did you recently finish reading? 
Deeper Than Midnight by Lara Adrian
This is Ms. Adrian's latest book in her Midnight Breed series and let me just say that I stopped, dropped and read this book aka put down my review books and indulged. I have been wanting Hunter to have his HEA since he was saved by little Mira in Veil of Midnight. Now I can't wait for Chase's book. Is it January yet?
Tell Me You Want Me by Amelia James
Interesting premise. Hot and heavy, yet full of emotion. I may have to read another book by Ms. James. This book is set in college which is new to me. Usually the characters are out of school, living in the real world, holding down jobs, have kids, will travel. LOL. 







• What do you think you’ll read next?
Devil Without A Cause by Terri Garey
Have you seen the cover? Lord almighty! I just might trade my soul for that man to become flesh and blood in my living room. I've started a love affair with stories that put a twist on angels and demons, original sin and all that goes with it. Throw in a sexy rockstar and MILF and you've got an explosive story bound to tug at your heart strings and make your pulse race.