the hostgator coupon Pingates.com tumbas lek: Although I'm a grandma

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Although I'm a grandma

Although I am a grandma, I promise you, I do not have a bun on the top of my head with gray hair spilling out (hello, are you kidding me, my oldest daughter is a hair stylist and she would disown me if I didn't get the full cut and color treatment).  Not only can I look down and see my toes, I can also bend over, without effort, and touch my toes and the middle part of my body does not get in the way. I haven't worn a skirt or a dress since the last time I attended a funeral and furthermore, I do not cook. So unless it comes from a can or a box, I will not be serving chicken soup to you if you are sick. I will however, hand you a tissue and tell you to cover you mouth.