the hostgator coupon Pingates.com tumbas lek: Doc

Monday, January 17, 2011

Doc

Seems like I have waited forever until it was Chelsea's group's turn to post their cards for this week's Squiggelfly Challenge and finally, today is the day!

The challenge is to use green, silver, and a flower (can be prima or handmade).  You have until next Sunday evening to post your creation and the winner will be announced next Monday when the new challenge goes up.  If you play along, be sure to use a Squigglyfly image and if you don't have one, there are several freebies for you to try.

Since I enjoy making scenes (on cards silly) I decided to us Doc by Rich Davis from Squiggelfly that was released on Saturday.

So let me introduce you to Doc. It's Monday morning and Doc is hard at work, making rounds, at the local hospital. You might think that he is writing a prescription or information for the nurses to use when caring for his patients, but you would be wrong. Truthfully, Doc is making notes of the patients he visits so he can send them his bill.

Be sure to see what my fellow team members (Chelsea's group's links are on my sidebar) have created and then have some fun and play along.