the hostgator coupon Pingates.com tumbas lek: What's stopping you?

Monday, January 24, 2011

What's stopping you?

Last week's Sassy Cheryl's Challenge called for buttons and bows. I did not have just the right color of buttons so using matching card stock embossed with UETT,  I improvised buttons that in my mind, technically, did not qualify.

When I first saw this image, I wonder why her head was bent down. Was she praying that he would like the valentine and accept her undying love? Is she debating whether or not she should give her beloved the valentine (I vote no)? After much contemplation, I have decided she sees something on the ground, possibly a snake or a mouse, and she is frozen in fear. On the other hand, there is a distinct possibility that she is not accustomed to wearing a hat and she is holding her head in that position hoping it will not fall off.