the hostgator coupon Pingates.com tumbas lek: Happy First Day of February

Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy First Day of February

We have one month of 2011 under our belts and I'm still writing "2010",  it usually takes until March, sometimes April before I get it correct. February has three holidays in the United States, Groundhog Day, Valentine's Day and Presidents Day. The most important of the holidays is tomorrow, Groundhog Day. Huge preparations have been happening for this momentous event as to whether Punxsutawney Phil will see his shadow or not. I am telling you now, if that groundhog sees his shadow, meaning we will have six more weeks of winter, I am personally leading the throng to shoot the critter.

Today's card is one of the stamps from Unity Stamp Company, Ippity "Straight from the Heart" set that I received from  Christy, my fellow stamping friend, after leaving a comment on her blog during the Operation Write Home's Veteran's Day Blog Hop and my name was randomly chosen. How sweet is that! If you have never been to Christy's blog, you are missing out on absolutely gorgeous cards.  And once again, thank you Christy!