the hostgator coupon Pingates.com tumbas lek: Stressed Mutt

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Stressed Mutt

You know how feel about our wonderful K-9 friends so today's card shouldn't come as a surprise, I just can't help myself. I saw Stressed Mutt at Can You Digi It (C.Y.D.I.) and had to have it. The sentiment is from my stash and most certainly applies to my two goldens and all the other wonderful pups that I have loved in my short lifetime. 


Speaking of joy makers, we have passed the two week mark that my sweet puppy-mill breeder dog has not had an "accident" in the house! This is a remarkable accomplishment for her since having to be outside under any circumstances is a source of extreme fear for her. In May, it will be two years since Xena came to live with us so two weeks is something to brag about!